Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nature Valley Bars - Oats 'n Dark Chocolate Review




I went shopping with my daughter this weekend to get her snacks for school. She participates in lots of after school activities so she always carries snacks with her. As she was picking out her granola bars, I came across these Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars. The flavor was Oats 'n Dark Chocolate.

I have eaten their other flavors and I must say I love Nature Valley bars. To me they seem to have just the right texture. They also seem to be just hard enough. Not too soft, but not so hard you feel your teeth breaking. I just had to try these.

I am a 100% dark chocolate lover. Some people feel that some varieties are too bitter but I love it. I'll think about it and maybe even turn down a piece of regular chocolate, but give me dark chocolate and I will accept it every time. I took these home and just had my first pack.

I must say I was not disappointed. In fact, it has no bitter dark chocolate taste at all. It's also not overly sweet that you feel like you had too much chocolate. It has the perfect blend of chocolate and oats and I loved every bite. I did, however, feel that it crumbled a little easier than other varieties, but other than that I have no complaints. This will now become my new favorite snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment